Natural complex care for both the animals and the environment
Fleas and ticks are parasites that are able to infest the environment and could damage the health of your pets. MARGUS biocidal products protect both the animals and the environment safely and effectively.
- The active substance Margosa naturally repels fleas, ticks and other parasites
- Completely harmless to the animal and the environment
- Long-term effect
- Effective shortly after application
- Suitable for dogs and cats from 2 months of age
Margus Veterinary Products are made on the basis of Margosa natural oil. The extract from Margosa (CAS No. 84696-25-3) naturally, effectively and harmful repels insects such as fleas and ticks from the animal. The preparations are biodegradable, organophosphate-free, non-toxic, non-irritating and completely safe to use.
What are biocides?
- Biocides are substances of natural origin that do not leave a footprint in the nature as compared to chemical products.
- Parasites do not become resistant to biocidal products as to chemical products.
- Biocidal products work immediately after application with a long-lasting effect.
- The price of biocidal products is not as high as of chemical products developed by costly research.